- SD-SEQUEL signs on to letter objecting to biased reporting by CNBC on synthetic turf and to claims that it is a “greener choice.” October 29, 2022.
- California State Legislators: Kudos for Passing Bill to Phase Out Gas-Powered Lawn Equipment. Press release (cites SD-SEQUEL). September 29, 2022.
- Opinion: Gas-powered Leaf Blowers are a Public Health Threat. Here’s What We Can Do About It by Ruth Sandven and Carolyn Marsden, San Diego Union-Tribune, January 10, 2022.
- Local Group Moves Forward in its Drive for a Ban on Gas-Powered Leaf Blowers by Elisabeth Frausto, La Jolla Light, December 10, 2021.
- California Regulators Sign Off On Phaseout of New Gas-Powered Lawn Mowers, Leaf Blowers by Phil Willon, Los Angeles Times, December 9, 2021.
- See SD-SEQUEL testimony at CARB 12/09/21 meeting.
- Press Release re SD-SEQUEL Request to San Diego Air Pollution Control District to Seek Funds to Help Phase-Out Gas-Powered Leaf Blowers. December 7, 2021.
- Letter to APCD – SD-SEQUEL asked the San Diego County Air Pollution Control District Board to adopt a policy asking staff to develop an exchange program whereby gas-powered leaf blowers could be exchanged for electric blowers that emit noise levels no greater than 65 dBA, and a buy-back program for those who are willing to operate without gas-powered leaf blowers. December 7, 2021.